This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadScheduler Sharepoint 2010 update panel

4 Answers 71 Views
Scheduler
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Alberto
Top achievements
Rank 1
Alberto asked on 13 Sep 2010, 12:50 PM
Hello,

i'm developing a webpart that runs under Sharepoint 2010, it basically consits on a RadScheduler inside an updatePanel.

I had some issues before, but i fix as is explained in this post.  

http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet-ajax/scheduler/asp-updatepanel-and-radscheduler-issues.aspx

The problem now is when the user is in the week or month view, and clicks on the link that appears for each day a javascript error fires.
Debugging it i can see that fails un this line, because f is null.

_switchToSelectedDay:function (l ){var l=f.getDate (l )}

There is any way to fix this problem_

Thanks

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Peter
Telerik team
answered on 15 Sep 2010, 03:41 PM
Hi Alberto,

Do you use the current official version - 2010.2.826? There was a problem with the day links in Week and Month view, but we have fixed it already.

Regards,
Peter
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Alberto
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Sep 2010, 07:47 AM
Hi,

we are currently using the new official version but we are still having the same problem. Do you have any other ideas?

If you need any details just let me know.

Thanks
Alberto
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Sep 2010, 08:00 AM
Hello again,

i´m still trying to fix this issue, and i thought maybe i can catch OnClientNavigationCommand and manually do a postback. 

As i saw in the help this event does not fire if there is a server side binding, this is my case. And this project also needs to manually register the scriptreferences of the js files for the scheduler, when i do that the event OnClientNavigationCommand 
 does not fire.

Is there any way to catch the click event on client side, and get the selected date?
Peter
Telerik team
answered on 22 Sep 2010, 01:12 PM
Hello Alberto,

Can you send us a live url of the problem?

Peter
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Scheduler
Asked by
Alberto
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Peter
Telerik team
Alberto
Top achievements
Rank 1