I am faced with a situation where i need to use RadScheduler to manage guards(security guards) deployments across the city.
I have been doing some reading on the properties of RadScheduler.
Here's what I want to achieve:
- Define the employees(guard details).That i can do.
- Design a table called DeploymentTemplate. In this table, i want to store EmpId,AreaId,Start,End,RecurrenceRule where i can capture for each guard a standard template for their deployments. Basically, a particular guard can be deployed in an area for whole month(reason for Recurrance).
- Each time a guard is deployed, i need to mark (check) him as Worked.e.g on 23-mar-2011,from his deployement template,starting at 8:00am to 6PM, he's checked in as worked.
- I need to customize the entry form.Currently, RadScheduler has a default entry form with Subject,Description etc which works fine for appointment. All i want is if i want to insert/edit a deployment, and on clicking the calender, i get a pop up FORM with my own controls such RadCombobox,TEXTBOX etc from which i can insert/edit values into the database.
- I want also to bind all the controls including Resources and RadScheduler from code behind (NOT client side).
- I need to filter by Guards and info of deployment displayed on the RadScheduler. For example, when i select a guard from a drop down, i need to view his deployment template per day, and be able to edit it as i want. etc
Now, I don't want anybody to do this for me. ALL am kindly requesting is, can someone send me a link where i can download a source for a similar project? Or a fully functional RADSCHEDULER with such complexity.
Note that i have also seen the telerik radscheduler examples, therefore, would request you not send me the link.
You help is highly appreciated.
God bless you and long live telerik.