RadEditot inside RadGrid a possible BUG (only in Chrome)

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Jugoslav
    Jugoslav avatar
    72 posts
    Member since:
    Mar 2011

    Posted 05 Oct 2017 Link to this post

    I have the following code as part of FormTemplate.

    <tr>
                                        <td>Body EN:
                                        </td>
                                        <td>
                                            <telerik:RadEditor ID="txtBodyEN" runat="server" Height="400px" Width="100%" ToolsFile="~/Tools.xml" Content='<%# Bind("BodyEN") %>' RenderMode="Lightweight" Skin="MetroTouch" EnableTrackChanges="false" EnableComments="false" EnableViewState="false">
                                            </telerik:RadEditor>
                                        </td>
                                    </tr>
                                    <tr>
                                        <td>Body DE:
                                        </td>
                                        <td>
                                            <telerik:RadEditor ID="txtBodyDE" runat="server" Height="400px" Width="100%" ToolsFile="~/Tools.xml" Content='<%# Bind("BodyDE") %>' RenderMode="Lightweight" Skin="MetroTouch" EnableTrackChanges="false" EnableComments="false" EnableViewState="false">
                                            </telerik:RadEditor>
                                        </td>
                                    </tr>
                                    
                                    <tr>
                                        <td></td>
                                        <td>
                                            
                                            <telerik:RadButton runat="server" ID="btnCancel" Text="Cancel" CommandName="Cancel" Skin="MetroTouch" RenderMode="Lightweight" Icon-PrimaryIconCssClass="rbCancel" UseSubmitBehavior="false" />
                                             
                                            <telerik:RadButton runat="server" ID="btnUpdate" Text='<%# (Container is GridEditFormInsertItem) ? "Add" : "Save" %>' CommandName='<%# (Container is GridEditFormInsertItem) ? "PerformInsert" : "Update" %>' Skin="MetroTouch" RenderMode="Lightweight" Primary="true" Icon-PrimaryIconCssClass="rbOk" UseSubmitBehavior="false" />
                                            
                                        </td>
                                    </tr>

     

    It works fine in IE but in Chrome it throws an exception as soon as you click the cancel button:

    System.Web.HttpException: Maximum request length exceeded.

    I've tried everything and none of those worked for me. 

    Note: if I remove the RadEditor's from there the Cancel button works fine in Chrome too.

    Thanks

    P.S. I am using a trial (current version)

     

     

  2. Jugoslav
    Jugoslav avatar
    72 posts
    Member since:
    Mar 2011

    Posted 30 Oct 2017 Link to this post

    * BUMP *

     

    P.S. I understand that you don't want to reply because I haven't renewed the subscription recently but then I am also very surprised why you are not interested in fixing a bug for the other customers. Thx

Back to Top