It seems the content property of radeditor is not updating on change in IE9.
My RadEditor is enclosed in a RadAjaxPanel, and the postback is invoked by a RadButton.
I'm debugging in VS and the content property is not changing. I've done a bit of searching, all suggesting changing 'usesubmitbehavior' to false, but i'm not using a standard .NET button. I've tried adding the emulate ie8 behaviour meta tag in as well.
On another note, i also noticed that if you have the radeditor width set to something that is inadaquete for the toolbars, the whole editor becomes wider rather than the toolbars wrapping. I resolved this by breaking them up into smaller collections, and adding seperate <tool> entries into my toolsfile.