With the provided line of code I can only assume what is the exact problem and why the editor is disabled on your end.
Could you please get back to me with more information about:
- What is the configuration of the editor?
- Are there any Server-side errors?
- Is the Editor disabled with any property (Enabled or Visible)?
- In which browsers is the problem is occurred?
- Can you verify that the used RadControls version is 2013.3.1114?
Any additional information about the specific scenario would be useful for me, so that I could reproduce the problem.
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed