We have to open this thread as we're facing a strange behavior with RadEditor when using in a RadMultiPage control. This is happening only on Windows 10 FireFox version 68.0(Quantum) but it may happen on other versions as well.
- Asp.Net web forms application, .net framework 4.7.2
- RadMultiPage with some RadPageView controls
- Each RadPageView control having a RadEditor in it. Doesn't matter NewLineMode: P, Div.
1. When the page loads, before switching tabs, write few lines in editor. Each line is rendered correct with no extra blank lines between.
2. After switching tabs, doesn't matter which one or how many times, write few lines in editor. Now, after each line, the editor added 1-2-3 extra blank lines.
When saying lines I mean paragraph if NewLineMode=P or div if NewLineMode=Div.
Mention that we are using Telerik Asp.Net Ajax version 2017.2.503.40, embedded resources and 'lightweight' render mode.
I've uploaded 3 screen captures and I also have isolated the case in a mini application to send to you, just let me know where to upload.
I hope I haven't duplicated another thread but I couldn't find anything before starting this.