And when you extract into wwwroot and try to access http://yourhost/SmallApp/SmallApp.aspx as a startup page.
Follow to Telerik MyPortal Example, I’ve put RadGrid inside a WebUserControl and
then RadDock will Load this WebUserControl to use further.
And now, here is my questions: (I also ask questions in .cs file to as a comment.)
- How to put RadDock inside any kind of UpdatePanel?
Because I need to update RadDock from WebUserControl Event too and
that updated should not affect any other RadDock inside the same RadDockZone.
- How to passing parameters (or arguments) from RadDock to WebUserControl
When using LoadControl method?
Because I need to make criteria from outside RadDock and send it to RadGrid
(inside WebUserControl via LoadControl) then rebind.
- When I try to create new Docks at the very first time user come into this page
(3 docks in my SmallApp case), The data shows wrong information and it might be
But how to modify for this situations (to create more than 1 docks when hit button once)?
[To test this scenario you have to close and reopen IE again each time to see this problem]
[To see the correct information, try to change to Empty Page and then go back SmallApp.aspx again]
- When you hit refresh RadDockCommandButton, I want to update Control inside the dock
(such as rebind the RadGrid). How to do that? (I tried some codes in .cs file but it’s not work.)
- Try to remark adding 3 docks in Page_Load Code and then manual click ‘Add Dock’
(like Telerik MyPortal Example), The loading image won’t show.
So, go back to the point again. All I want to ask are:
- Access WebUserControl from RadDock (such as DockToggleButton Event)
- Access RadDock from WebUserControl (such as Page_Load Event)
- RadDock should be updatable by WebUserControl (because RadDock isn’t in any kind of UpdatePanel)
- How to send parameter to WebUserControl when using LoadControl from RadDock.
- Create multiple docks at one click button.