RadDateTimePicker Q3 2010 error

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. mark
    mark avatar
    16 posts
    Member since:
    Jul 2012

    Posted 15 Nov 2010 Link to this post

    Hello,

    we have recently upgraded to Q3 2010, and are experiencing a problem with the rendering of our RadDateTimePickers. They render correctly under firefox 3.6.12 but under IE 8.0.6001.18702 they throw to the bottom of the page and become unuseable.

    I have tried to replace the calendar.css and associated sprites with some from one of the new sample skins but that created a whole new raft of issues.

    Could you please advise as to what we might do? 
  2. mark
    mark avatar
    16 posts
    Member since:
    Jul 2012

    Posted 16 Nov 2010 Link to this post

    Hello All,

    we have backed our release back to Q2 and this seems to resolve the problem, so what has changed with the calendar.css for IE from Q2 to Q3?
  3. Tsvetina
    Admin
    Tsvetina avatar
    2481 posts

    Posted 19 Nov 2010 Link to this post

    Hello Mark,

    Could you please provide us with a description of how to replicate the issue with the calendar in IE8, so we can investigate it locally and look for its cause? We cannot reproduce it on our side and have not recieved reports about such behavior, so there should be something more specific about your scenario.

    Regards,
    Tsvetina
    the Telerik team
    Browse the vast support resources we have to jumpstart your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.
  4. mark
    mark avatar
    16 posts
    Member since:
    Jul 2012

    Posted 28 Feb 2011 Link to this post

    Hi all,

    Just an update. We initially postponed this update as it wasn't crucial. However, with IE9 on the horizon for some of our clients we had to upgrade. After much playing around we found the issue to be the limitiation of IE that only allows it to see 31 CSS files. Between out skins and the Telerik CSS we were just over the limit. We simply put a RadStyleSheetManager in the head of our master page and it all worked.

    Thanks.
Back to Top