This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadDateTimePicker built in text field validation no longer works/exists in v2010.2.826.35

4 Answers 47 Views
Calendar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Bradley Davidson
Top achievements
Rank 1
Bradley Davidson asked on 08 Sep 2010, 10:50 PM
There was built in textbox validation for the RadDateTimePicker for when someone typed in the picker's textbox control.  We recently upgraded to v2010.2.826.35 and this built in textbox validation no longer exists.  I've attached two screenshots, prevdatetimepicker.png shows this built in validation and currentdatetimepicker.png shows this built in validation doesn't work/exist or functionality has changed.

Is there a fix/update for this issue?

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pavel
Telerik team
answered on 09 Sep 2010, 08:53 AM
Hello Brad,

This online example
seems to be working as expected on my end. Can you reproduce the problem on it as well? If not, please paste the relevant markup that produces the issue so we can investigate further.

All the best,
Pavel
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Bradley Davidson
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 Sep 2010, 09:41 PM
I will create a new test page to test the default settings.  Has this feature changed in recent releases?
Pavel
Telerik team
answered on 15 Sep 2010, 08:17 AM
Hi Brad,

Looking at the release notes I cannot see anything that might have affected this functionality. Let us know when you isolate the scenario that reproduces the issue.

Regards,
Pavel
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Karen
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 24 Dec 2016, 06:21 AM
Thank you for informing.
Tags
Calendar
Asked by
Bradley Davidson
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by