This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadCalendar returning blank if date before 1/1/2008

3 Answers 32 Views
Calendar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
ThinkWise
Top achievements
Rank 1
ThinkWise asked on 17 Oct 2008, 03:15 PM
I have several date pickers on a page.  If the user selects any date on or after 1/1/2008, everything works fine.  If they user selects anything on or earlier than 12/31/2007, the SelectedDate is blank.  What am I doing wrong?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Daniel
Telerik team
answered on 17 Oct 2008, 03:44 PM
Hello Mark,

Can you provide simple working example illustrating this behavior? You can attach it to regular support ticket in order to be debugged locally.

Another alternative is to show us your RadCalendar declaration.

Kind regards,
Daniel
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
ThinkWise
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Oct 2008, 05:28 PM
Here's the code I have on the aspx page.

<telerik:RadDatePicker id="dtReviewPeriodEnd" ImagesPath="/css/telerik/Calendar/" style="vertical-align:top;" Runat="server" EnableEmbeddedSkins="false" SharedCalendarID="sharedCalendar" Width="80px" DateInput-ReadOnly="true" />

<telerik:RadCalendar ID="sharedCalendar" runat="server" EnableMultiSelect="false" RangeMinDate="2006/01/01" Width="180px" Height="180px"></telerik:RadCalendar>

Does this help?

Daniel
Telerik team
answered on 20 Oct 2008, 01:48 PM
Hello Mark,

I tried to reproduce this issue but unfortunately to no avail. Could you please check the attached test project? It is based on the code you provided. Please let me know the exact steps needed to reproduce the depicted behavior.

Regards,
Daniel
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
Calendar
Asked by
ThinkWise
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Daniel
Telerik team
ThinkWise
Top achievements
Rank 1