I am getting the following error when I try to do an upload using only IE9-7, rest of the browsers work:
Server Error in '/' Application.
Could not find file 'F:\sitesroot\0\App_Data\RadUploadTemp\dof1fnv1.uib'.Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'F:\sitesroot\0\App_Data\RadUploadTemp\dof1fnv1.uib'.
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272
I have verified the following:
1. That the temporary file IS begin created in that directory
2. That the directory is correct
3. User permissions for the folder have read/write/modify access
4. Tried the fix using a customupload handler here but didnt change anything:
5. It works correctly on our test site but not our production site. I tried giving permissions to every user I could think of but still no luck. How could it be able to write the file but not be able to find it?