This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Rad Controls For Wpf Setup for Visual Studio 2008 SP1

3 Answers 81 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Pushpjeet
Top achievements
Rank 1
Pushpjeet asked on 05 Apr 2012, 10:10 AM
Hi,

I am using Visual Studio 2008 SP1 for development and i want to check sample applications of WPF on my machine.
I downloaded "RadControlsForWpfSetup_2012_1_0215.exe" and installed it. But i am not able to build the application samples available with this exe.
Could you please let me know from where i can get the setup which will build on Visual Studio 2008 SP1?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vlad
Telerik team
answered on 09 Apr 2012, 08:25 AM
Hi,

Can you clarify what is the exact problem? Do you have our tools in your Visual Studio Toolbox? In this installation you can find both our .NET 3.5 and .NET 4 binaries. 

Greetings,
Vlad
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Pushpjeet
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 11 Apr 2012, 06:25 AM
No, i am not getting tools in my Visual Studio 2008 SP1Toolbox.

After installation, I am getting below mentioned flow in my system.
Start -> Programs -> Telerik -> RadControls for WPF Q1 2012 SP1 -> Open C# Demos in Visual Studio

But when i am clicking on "Open C# Demos in Visual Studio", nothing happens.

Even i tried to open "C:\Program Files\Telerik\RadControls for WPF Q1 2012 SP1\Demos\ExamplesCS_WPF.sln" but am unable to open it. I think it's because of solution build in studio 2012. 

So, i need sample code which i can build using Visual Studio 2008 SP1.
Yordanka
Telerik team
answered on 12 Apr 2012, 04:36 PM
Hello Pushpjeet,

By default, the installation adds Telerik components in VisualStudio2008 toolbox. If you don't have them installed, you could try to Reset the toolbox.

As to the ExamplesCS_WPF.sln, it is VisualStudio2010 solution and you cannot open it with VisualStudio2008.

Kind regards,
Yordanka
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Pushpjeet
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vlad
Telerik team
Pushpjeet
Top achievements
Rank 1