Rad Controls For Wpf Setup for Visual Studio 2008 SP1

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Pushpjeet
    Pushpjeet avatar
    4 posts

Posted 05 Apr 2012 Link to this post

Hi,

I am using Visual Studio 2008 SP1 for development and i want to check sample applications of WPF on my machine.
    I downloaded "RadControlsForWpfSetup_2012_1_0215.exe" and installed it. But i am not able to build the application samples available with this exe.
    Could you please let me know from where i can get the setup which will build on Visual Studio 2008 SP1?
  2. Vlad
    Admin
    Vlad avatar
    11100 posts

Posted 09 Apr 2012 Link to this post

Hi,

Can you clarify what is the exact problem? Do you have our tools in your Visual Studio Toolbox? In this installation you can find both our .NET 3.5 and .NET 4 binaries. 

Greetings,
    Vlad
    the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

3. Pushpjeet
    Pushpjeet avatar
    4 posts

Posted 11 Apr 2012 Link to this post

No, i am not getting tools in my Visual Studio 2008 SP1Toolbox.

After installation, I am getting below mentioned flow in my system.
    Start -> Programs -> Telerik -> RadControls for WPF Q1 2012 SP1 -> Open C# Demos in Visual Studio

But when i am clicking on "Open C# Demos in Visual Studio", nothing happens.

Even i tried to open "C:\Program Files\Telerik\RadControls for WPF Q1 2012 SP1\Demos\ExamplesCS_WPF.sln" but am unable to open it. I think it's because of solution build in studio 2012. 

So, i need sample code which i can build using Visual Studio 2008 SP1.
  4. Yordanka
    Admin
    Yordanka avatar
    634 posts

Posted 12 Apr 2012 Link to this post

Hello Pushpjeet,

By default, the installation adds Telerik components in VisualStudio2008 toolbox. If you don't have them installed, you could try to Reset the toolbox.

As to the ExamplesCS_WPF.sln, it is VisualStudio2010 solution and you cannot open it with VisualStudio2008.

Kind regards,
    Yordanka
    the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>