This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Q3 2011 - WPF - Coded UI Support

7 Answers 70 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Pankaj
Top achievements
Rank 1
Pankaj asked on 10 Nov 2011, 02:36 PM
In a forum thread not too long ago, the Telerik team member mentioned that there will be focus on improving coded UI support in the Q3 2011 release.  Your automation support page still lists a lot of control as "Not Supported" or just "Partially OK".

Can you detail which controls have now gone from "Not Supported" or "Partially OK" to "Fully Supported"?

Before I take on a development effort to upgrade our telerik control references, I wanted to make sure that there is a big benefit of more Coded UI support included in this new release.

Links that I referenced above:

7 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pankaj
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 15 Nov 2011, 06:31 PM
Could someone answer this question? If the answer can't be posted because Q3 2011 is in beta, then please let me know.
Hristo
Telerik team
answered on 15 Nov 2011, 10:44 PM
Hello Pankaj,

Thank you for your interest in RadControls for WPF.

The pages you have listed will be updated after our Q3 2011 official release.

All the best,
Hristo
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Pankaj
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Dec 2011, 02:57 PM
Is there a timeframe on when the page (Coded UI support for WPF) will be updated? The release has been out for almost 2 weeks, and it still hasn't been updated.
Hristo
Telerik team
answered on 06 Dec 2011, 02:11 PM
Hi Pankaj,

This information will be updated with our next upload of our online documentation which should happen next week.

Greetings,
Hristo
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Pankaj
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 19 Dec 2011, 10:21 PM
Has the online documentation been updated? I think the automation support link still shows the old data.
Pankaj
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 23 Dec 2011, 03:35 PM
Could someone answer this question? I am running into issues with the Q3 2011 build for coded ui and before I can start logging support tickets, I need to know whats actually supported!!

Hristo
Telerik team
answered on 27 Dec 2011, 10:57 AM
Hello Pankaj,

We have added full support for RadDocking and RadDataPager, and partially support for RadExpressionEditor. We will continue to add CodedUI Support with our future releases.

Regards,
Hristo
the Telerik team

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Pankaj
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Pankaj
Top achievements
Rank 1
Hristo
Telerik team