We have a WCM scenario in SharePoint 2007 with own page layouts and masterpage.
The HTML-fields are set to use RAD Editor 5.8.7. We add a couple of Reusable Contents to a HTML-field via IE 8.
When we set the property ContentFilters in ConfigFile.xml (to anything) and try to add for example a new web part in a web part zone (so that the page reloads), the first thing that happens is that the Reusable Contents changes to "a" links (as it should) and then when the page have loaded again, they do not change back to the corresponding Reusable Contents (the "a" links are still visible in the field).
If we comment the property setting in ConfigFile.xml it works perfect.