Problems in radgrid when switching from localhost to servername

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Ahmed
    Ahmed avatar
    2 posts
    Member since:
    Jan 2014

    Posted 17 Jan 2014 Link to this post

    Hello,
    I've a radgrid which is working properly when I access the website using localhost i.e. localhost/mywebsite
    when I use the server name (the same machine i.e. dev machine) devmachine/mywebsite  I got two problems
    1. in the UI radgrid skin is changed mainly for the grouping header
    2. getting js exception
    in line:
     var d=h.tHead.rows;
    in this method:
    Telerik.Web.UI.Grid.getMultiHeaderCells=function(k){var c="MultiHeader";

    exception is unable to get property 'rows' of undefined or null reference.

    As I've multi header for this grid,

    note everything is working without any errors using localhost/mywebsite.
    I'm using VS2012, windows 8.1, IE 11
  2. Ahmed
    Ahmed avatar
    2 posts
    Member since:
    Jan 2014

    Posted 17 Jan 2014 Link to this post

    I fixed the problem, by removing the Display = false and replace it with Visible = false.

    I found that there is problem of using this property and do multi level grouping, so the group header does not have a color for all the columns.
Back to Top