This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Problem with Inline Styling

0 Answers 70 Views
Ajax
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Julien Pierre
Top achievements
Rank 1
Julien Pierre asked on 31 Jan 2012, 03:37 PM
I have defined a RadUpload control:

<telerik:RadUpload MaxFileSize="512000" OverwriteExistingFiles="true" ControlObjectsVisibility="None"
          runat
="server" ID="RadUpload1" OnValidatingFile="uploadMedia_ValidatingFile"
          OnClientFileSelected
="uploadMedia_FileSelected" Width="500px" />
But this is rendered as:

<span class="ruFileWrap ruStyled" style="width: 80px;" jQuery171041561896132524767="11">

<input class="ruFileInput" id="ctl00_MainContent_Edit1_RadUpload1file0" submitName="ctl00_MainContent_Edit1_RadUpload1file0" type="file" size="23" unselectable="on" _events="[object Object]"/>

<label style="display: none;" for="ctl00_MainContent_Edit1_RadUpload1file0">

<input class="ruFakeInput" id="ctl00_MainContent_Edit1_RadUpload1TextBox0" type="text" size="22"/>

<label style="display: none;" for="ctl00_MainContent_Edit1_RadUpload1TextBox0">

<input class="ruButton ruBrowse" type="button" value="Select"/>

You may notice the style="width: 80px;" property. That's the bit that's causing problems, it's 'cutting off' the right half of the control. I've traced the style using IE's developer tool but all it's telling me is that it's 'Inline.' Where is this styling defined? Is it possible to override the 80px?

Thanks a lot.

EDIT: Please note that this happens regardless of whether I'm setting the EnableFileInputSkinning and InputSize properties, these where just set in attempt to solve the problem, and it didn't work.

EDIT: Please remove this thread, reposted in the right place: http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet-ajax/general-discussions/problem-with-inline-styling.aspx 

No answers yet. Maybe you can help?

Tags
Ajax
Asked by
Julien Pierre
Top achievements
Rank 1
Share this question
or