This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Problem with extension

1 Answer 22 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
cayates
Top achievements
Rank 1
cayates asked on 21 Nov 2008, 07:19 PM
I am having an issue with an extension for a class.  It is almost like it is being ignored.  Anyways I have the code:

<class name="Filing">
            <extension key="db-table-name" value="'FILINGS'" />
</class>

and it is still using Filing in all of my statements and I am not sure why.  I noticed I am having issues with other extension entries for my classes getting ignored as well.  I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so how to resolve it.  I just started getting this issue when I recently upgraded to the new telerik.openaccess update.  If you need any additional information from in order to resolve this, please just let me know.  Thanks.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
0
Jan Blessenohl
Telerik team
answered on 24 Nov 2008, 10:41 AM
Hi cayates,

It looks like OpenAccess does not find the mapping during schema update or runtime. Pls. have a look into the programmer's guider where we describe the way of reading the mapping nodes. You should always have the <reference> sections in the app.config file up to date. You can always check if OpenAccess reads a section by adding a node with a crappy name. If you see the error with this wrong node we are reading it.

Greetings,
Jan Blessenohl
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
cayates
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Jan Blessenohl
Telerik team
Share this question
or