2 Answers 120 Views
Grid TreeView
n/a
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
n/a asked on 29 Sep 2021, 11:46 AM

Hi,

I did update project ExampleCSVS2010 to new version of Kendo Windows ver. 2021.3.914 
After update I got error for class "ExamplesForm":
The type or namespace name  "ExamplesForm" could not 
be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly ....)

Thanks,

Leonid

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Neli
Telerik team
answered on 04 Oct 2021, 08:23 AM

Hello Leonid,

Could you please elaborate a little bit more on the issue? Are you trying to open the Kendo Demos locally or you are running your own application? In case the issue occurs while running your own application could you please provide more information about the widgets you are using? Could you please confirm if you are using the Kendo UI for jQuery components or their server-side MVC or Core wrappers?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Neli
Progress Telerik

Virtual Classroom, the free self-paced technical training that gets you up to speed with Telerik and Kendo UI products quickly just got a fresh new look + new and improved content including a brand new Blazor course! Check it out at https://learn.telerik.com/.

n/a
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
answered on 05 Oct 2021, 09:25 AM

Hello Neli,

That's an example of Kendo. 
Example  of Telerik UI for WinForms. It located locally in the directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Progress\Telerik UI for WinForms R3 2020\Examples\QuickStart . Solution : ExamplesCSVS2010.sln
I  trying to open the Kendo Demos locally .
I not use the Kendo UI for jQuery or MVC.

Thank You

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
commented on 06 Oct 2021, 02:19 PM

Hello, Leonid, 

According to the provided information, it is not quite clear whether you are trying to run the Kendo demo or the WinForms demo. Could you please specify? It would be greatly appreciated if you share which Telerik product you are using. 

The mentioned "ExamplesCSVS2010.sln" is a demo project for the Telerik UI for WinForms product. It is usually located in the installation folder of the WinForms suite: C:\Program Files (x86)\Progress\Telerik UI for WinForms R3 2021\Examples\QuickStart.

As for the Kendo product, if you have an installation, it is expected to have a respective folder for the Kendo version as well: C:\Program Files (x86)\Progress\Kendo UI for jQuery R3 2021. This is the appropriate place to find the correct demo.

In case you are still experiencing any further difficulties, it would be greatly appreciated if you can specify in details what are the steps you perform and what is the undesired behavior that you are facing. Thus, we would get better understanding of the precise case and provide further assistance. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. 

I am looking forward to your reply.

Tags
Grid TreeView
Asked by
n/a
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Answers by
Neli
Telerik team
n/a