This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Picturebox Sizing

2 Answers 295 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Jonah
Top achievements
Rank 1
Jonah asked on 07 Nov 2017, 09:49 PM
After updating to the latest version of reporting, all of my logo's that were in the top left of my reports are now scaling differently. It doesn't matter what size I set the images to or what options I set. I also tried changing the image to be the exact size it needs rather than just scale to fit. Has anyone else had a similar issue? If so any steps on how to fix it?

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Jonah
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 07 Nov 2017, 10:02 PM
Attached is an image showing the logo. The red lines are the border I told the picturebox to have. You can see the image is flowing out beyond the picturebox.
Katia
Telerik team
answered on 10 Nov 2017, 12:34 PM
Hello Jonah,

You can check an update in the support ticket #1139253 that you opened for the same issue. I will post the reply from the ticket below in case there are any other community members experiencing the same issue:

"There is a known issue in build 11.2.17.1025 of our product, that is related to rendering the PictureBox contents on machines that have their DPI greater than 100% (96dpi). Based on the attached images, we guess that your reports may be affected by this bug, which is already fixed and will be included in a subsequent release of our product. 
Please note that the issue is not reproducible when the machine DPI settings are set to 100% and we would recommend you to use this DPI when rendering your reports until the fix is published. 
Another option is to downgrade to Telerik Reporting 11.2.17.1004 - this is an internal build and can be accessed from your account, as shown here
."

Regards,
Katia
Progress Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Jonah
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Jonah
Top achievements
Rank 1
Katia
Telerik team