Picturebox Sizing

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Jonah
    Jonah avatar
    27 posts

Posted 07 Nov Link to this post

After updating to the latest version of reporting, all of my logo's that were in the top left of my reports are now scaling differently. It doesn't matter what size I set the images to or what options I set. I also tried changing the image to be the exact size it needs rather than just scale to fit. Has anyone else had a similar issue? If so any steps on how to fix it?
  2. Jonah
    Jonah avatar
    27 posts

Posted 07 Nov in reply to Jonah Link to this post

Attached is an image showing the logo. The red lines are the border I told the picturebox to have. You can see the image is flowing out beyond the picturebox.
  3. Katia
    Admin
    Katia avatar
    612 posts

Posted 10 Nov Link to this post

Hello Jonah,

You can check an update in the support ticket #1139253 that you opened for the same issue. I will post the reply from the ticket below in case there are any other community members experiencing the same issue:

"There is a known issue in build 11.2.17.1025 of our product, that is related to rendering the PictureBox contents on machines that have their DPI greater than 100% (96dpi). Based on the attached images, we guess that your reports may be affected by this bug, which is already fixed and will be included in a subsequent release of our product. 
    Please note that the issue is not reproducible when the machine DPI settings are set to 100% and we would recommend you to use this DPI when rendering your reports until the fix is published. 
    Another option is to downgrade to Telerik Reporting 11.2.17.1004 - this is an internal build and can be accessed from your account, as shown here
    ."

Regards,
    Katia
    Progress Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items