This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Parts of PDF document (lines, text, etc.) not printing with Q1 2013 version

1 Answer 95 Views
PDFViewer
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 1
Steve asked on 07 Mar 2013, 08:46 PM
We have just upgraded to the latest Telerik WPF release (Q1 2013) and now, when printing from the PDFViewer, portions of the right part of the documents no longer print. The document displays fine in the viewer and when saved as a PDF and opened and printed from Adobe, the document prints fine.

I have looked in your documentation for WPF and found this page:Trouble Shooting Common Problems ,but the PrintSettings object used by the WPF version does not implement the ForceVector property. I have also tried using the new PageMargins property of the PrintSettings, but this has no affect on this issue. Does anyone else see the same behavior and/or does anyone have a suggestion?

I have attached scans of the printings. A correct one printed from Adobe and an incorrect one printed from the PDFViewer.

Thanks,
Steve

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kammen
Telerik team
answered on 08 Mar 2013, 08:57 AM
Hi Steve,

We checked this issue and indeed there is a bug with printing when the document is in landscape mode.
We fixed this and a correctly working version should be available with the LIB next week.

The Telerik points in your account are updated in appreciation of your involvement.

All the best,
Kammen
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading Telerik DevCraft Ultimate.

Tags
PDFViewer
Asked by
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kammen
Telerik team
Share this question
or