Thank you for writing yo us.
The feedback is logged in our backlog but is prioritized as an item with low priority. However, we will reconsider changing the text and let you know if it will be accepted for implementing or not.
When it comes to the problem with the downloaded megabytes, recently we have received similar reports of the described behavior but unfortunately we still do not have steps to reproduce it. Could you please help us to further investigate the issue by confirming the following:
1. What operating system do you use?
2. What type of file system do you have? You could check it by right-clicking at the hard disk drive and select General
tab -> File system
- In case, you use NTFS
, could you please check what the allocation unit size is (run the command prompt as admin and type "fsutil fsinfo ntfsInfo c:" command)? Some screenshots will be highly appreciated
3. What products have you been installing when the issue has occurred? What versions?
4. Have you reproduced the described behavior with other Telerik products? If yes, which products?
5. Did you install the Telerik products on a custom location or into the default ( C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik) installation directory?
I am looking forward to your feedback.
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items