This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Paging Broken in version v2015.2.623.45

1 Answer 25 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Paul
Top achievements
Rank 1
Paul asked on 26 Jun 2015, 06:32 PM

Hello,

I just downloaded the latest version of UI for ASP.Net Ajax v2015.2.623.45 BTW, I also have the .net framework 4.5.1 if you need that info.

Since downloading that new Telerik version I noticed that the Radgrid Paging is now broken. If I turn the paging off, the grid loads fine. However if I turn the paging on and run very basic code like below, I get a server error talking about a key that cannot be null. It does not tell me which key, but I can see it's some sort of a dictionary entry that has a key that's null. I no longer have the exact error verbiage. I have since reverted back to the prior version of v2015.1.401.45 and the paging is now working again.

<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="RadGridAutomaticCrudOperations.aspx.vb"
    Inherits="RadGridAutomaticCrudOperations" %>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<head runat="server">
    <title></title>

</head>

<body>

<form id="form1" runat="server">

<telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server" CdnSettings-TelerikCdn="Disabled">
            <Scripts>
                <asp:ScriptReference Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Name="Telerik.Web.UI.Common.Core.js" />
                <asp:ScriptReference Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Name="Telerik.Web.UI.Common.jQuery.js" />
                <asp:ScriptReference Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Name="Telerik.Web.UI.Common.jQueryInclude.js" />
            </Scripts>
        </telerik:RadScriptManager>

<telerik:RadGrid ID="RadGrid1" runat="server" AllowPaging="True" DataSourceID="DataSource1">

<PagerStyle Mode="NextPrevAndNumeric" />

<MasterTableView Width="100%" CommandItemDisplay="TopAndBottom" AllowPaging="true" PageSize="2"
                    DataSourceID="DataSource1" HorizontalAlign="NotSet"
                    AutoGenerateColumns="True">
                </MasterTableView>

</telerik:RadGrid>

<asp:SqlDataSource SelectCommand=
            "select 'ABC' as Col1, 'DEF' as Col2
            union
            select '123' as Col1, '456' as Col2
            union
            select 'ZZZ' as Col1, 'QQQ' as Col2
            union
            select 'PPP' as Col1, 'UUU' as Col2
            union
            select 'DDD' as Col1, 'XXX' as Col2"

ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:Conn %>"
            ID="DataSource1" runat="server"></asp:SqlDataSource>

</form>

</body>

</html>
nString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:Conn %>"
ID="DataSource1" runat="server"></asp:SqlDataSource>

</form>

</body>

</html>

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vasil
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 27 Jun 2015, 10:57 AM

Please see this forum thread:

http://www.telerik.com/forums/value-cannot-be-null-parameter-name-key-exception-is-thrown-after-q2-2015-release

The error that you get will happen only if you run the page from inside the VS, and not affect your IIS server, so your production page should work fine.

Tags
Grid
Asked by
Paul
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vasil
Top achievements
Rank 1
Share this question
or