This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Pagesize="999": The status code returned from the server was: 500

1 Answer 53 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Roberto
Top achievements
Rank 1
Roberto asked on 16 Dec 2013, 03:14 PM

Hi, I have this RadGrid whose data can be edited; the problem is that when moving between pages the data is lost because NeedDataSource event is triggered if the user doesn't click on an OK button, the data is not saved.

This is the grid definition:
 <telerik:RadGrid ID="Grilla" runat="server" Height="570px" OnNeedDataSource="LeeDatos"
                PageSize="20"  SkinID="Grilla2" Width="775px" GridLines="None"   ClipCellContentOnResize="true"
                TableLayout="Auto">
(etc)

So I changed PageSize to "9999" but now the grid is displayed all in a single page but when I click on Ok I have this message:

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 500

(seems to happen with a PageSize greater then 190, according to tests).

No matter if I click on Ok or Cancel buttons (in a Telerik.Web.UI.RadToolBar), the same error is thrown.

Any hint?

Thanks

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 17 Dec 2013, 06:14 AM
Hi Roberto,

I guess you are using RadToolBar as CommandItem to do operations on the Grid. From the information provided its hard to identify the issue. Please go through this demo on ToolBar - RadToolBar as Command Item and see if the issue exists. If this doesn't help, please provide your full code snippet.

Thanks,
Princy
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Roberto
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2