This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

PageRequestManagerServerErrorException

2 Answers 112 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Paul
Top achievements
Rank 1
Paul asked on 24 Sep 2008, 02:31 AM

Hi,

I got this error:

Micorosfot JScript runtime error:
Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. the status code returned from the server was:12030

I have a RadTreeView in a RadPanelBar in aspx file
                                    <rad:RadPanelItem Text="Property" ImageUrl="Img/mail.gif" Expanded="False" Width="100%" >
                                        <Items>
                                            <rad:RadPanelItem>
                                                <ItemTemplate>
                                                    <telerik:RadTreeView ID="tree_bound" runat="server" TabIndex="1" Visible="true" OnNodeClick="RadTreeView1_NodeClick" OnClientNodeClicked="tree_bound_OnClientNodeClicked" ForeColor="Blue" >
                                                        <WebServiceSettings Path="Bound.asmx" Method="GetTreeViewBound" />
                                                        <Nodes>
                                                            <telerik:RadTreeNode Text="Hong Kong SAR" Value="A375CD32-1EEB-44AB-B7FF-202C267AA095" ExpandMode="WebService" ForeColor="Blue">
                                                            </telerik:RadTreeNode>
                                                           
                                                            <telerik:RadTreeNode Text="Macau" Value="F1FD132C-5227-4E18-A698-EAE4C10A099D" ExpandMode="WebService" ForeColor="Blue">
                                                            </telerik:RadTreeNode>                                                   
                                                        </Nodes>                                               
                                                    </telerik:RadTreeView>                                               
                                                </ItemTemplate>
                                            </rad:RadPanelItem>
                                        </Items>
                                    </rad:RadPanelItem>


in cs file:
    private void RadGrid1_NeedDataSource(object source, Telerik.Web.UI.GridNeedDataSourceEventArgs e)
    {
        if (dataSource != null)
        {
            if (current_bound_id == previous_bound_id)
            {
                RadGrid1.DataSource = dataSource;
            }
            else
            {
                Property p = new Property();
                dataSource = p.GetPropertyByBoundId(current_bound_id);

                Session["itemsCount"] = dataSource.Rows.Count;

                RadGrid1.DataSource = dataSource;
            }           
        }
        else
        {
            labelMessage.Text = "<div style='color:red;'>Your session has expired. Please reload the page.</div>";
        }
    }

    protected void RadTreeView1_NodeClick(object sender, RadTreeNodeEventArgs e)
    {
        this.previous_bound_id = this.current_bound_id;
        this.current_bound_id = e.Node.Value;
        this.RadGrid1.DataSource = null;
        this.RadGrid1.Rebind();       
    }



OnceI clicked a large record item in the tree, the grid can bind the data but will generate the above error after click another items, is it related to the cache or ISA Proxy problems?

Please help.

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
0
Nikita Gourme
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 24 Sep 2008, 07:57 AM
Paul, I googled the error and come upon this forum post in the ASP.NET AJAX forums:

http://forums.asp.net/t/1217248.aspx

See the post from Dollarjunkie and the reply from Jin-Yu Yin about how to handle AJAX errors.

Nikita
0
Paul
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 25 Sep 2008, 10:20 AM
I found the reason:
 
    private DataTable dataSource
    {
        get { return (DataTable)ViewState["dataSource"]; }
        set { ViewState["dataSource"] = value; }
    }

I changed to :

    private DataTable dataSource
    {
        get { return (DataTable)Session["dataSource"]; }
        set { Session["dataSource"] = value; }
    }

then the error 21030 and 21031 gone. Thanks for your answer.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Paul
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Nikita Gourme
Top achievements
Rank 1
Paul
Top achievements
Rank 1
Share this question
or