Hi Albert Shenker,
Straight to your questions:
1) Yes, you could use window.parent or GetRadWindow().BrowserWindow syntax as well as top, depending on your exact scenario and requirements.
2) The problem with cached content comes from specific IFRAME behavior under IE and thus it is not a bug in RadWindow. This can be resolved by destroying the RadWindow object or better - by uisng the random query string as you have noted. To enable this behavior you should set ReloadOnShow="true".
3) Once you have declared your RadWindows you can open them as follows:
- if you have declared them in a window manager, you can simply pass the ID to the radopen method as follows:
radopen(url, "MyRadWindow"); or myWindowManager.open(url,"MyRadWindow")
Note, that in case of more then one managers you should use the second syntax to be sure that the manager you want is in use.
- if you have declared them individually, you can reference them by using $find and show(), e.g as follows:
the Telerik team