This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

'ONINIT' NOT TRIGGERED FIRST WHEN USING TELERIK (2012)

1 Answer 48 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
SUBBU
Top achievements
Rank 1
SUBBU asked on 01 Aug 2012, 11:14 AM
Hi,
We have an ascx page, there we are using telerik radlistview with datapager (telerik version 2012). In my control 'onint' i m getting datapager page size and assigning that datapager page size in that 'Layout Created' event. But at the time of page load, 'RadListview Layout Created' event firing first instead of the control's (ascx) 'oninit'. So i m not able to assign the page size for the datapager. But when telerik (2010) is used, control's 'oninit' is triggered first.  Please let me know what should i do to have my control's 'oninit' triggered first when using telerik (2012).  Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Subbu

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
answered on 06 Aug 2012, 11:22 AM
Hello Subramanian,

I tried to replicate the problematic beahvior on my end but to no avail. Find attached a very small sample application which presents the correct order of event firing. You could debug the website and will notice that the OnInit definitely fires before the 'RadListView Layout Created' event. L:et me know if I'm missing something.

Greetings,
Maria Ilieva
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
SUBBU
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
Share this question
or