This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Need to install Telerik version 7.1.13.612

5 Answers 80 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ravi-Kumar
Top achievements
Rank 2
Ravi-Kumar asked on 15 Nov 2016, 02:43 PM

Hi Team,

I need to download Telerik version 7.1.13.612. Currently, I am using version 10 but I don't want to upgrade. 

Thanks in advance for help.

Regards,

Ravi

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stef
Telerik team
answered on 15 Nov 2016, 03:26 PM
Hi Ravi,

Please contact our Sales team by submitting a General Feedback inquiry. Include details about the desired version. Note that v7.1.13.612 was released 3 years ago and there are many changes since then - How to Upgrade an old project to the latest Telerik Reporting version.

Regards,
Stef
Telerik by Progress
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Ravi-Kumar
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 16 Nov 2016, 04:04 PM

Thanks for the reply.

I tried to upgrade but still getting lots of error related to telerik. It'll be good if some your I'll get the same version that I needed.

Thanks,

Ravi

Ravi-Kumar
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 16 Nov 2016, 04:05 PM

Thanks for reply.

I tried to upgrade via the wizard but still getting lots of errors related to the Telerik DLLs. It will be good if some how I'll get the same version that I needed.

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted
Stef
Telerik team
answered on 16 Nov 2016, 04:12 PM
Hi Ravi,

Public forums are monitored for technical inquiries, where we do not grantee a response by Telerik representative in a timely manner.

This will have to be arranged in an official support communication with our Sales team. Please open a General Feedback thread in category Customer Care, which will be addressed by our Sales team.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Stef
Telerik by Progress
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Ravi-Kumar
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 28 Nov 2016, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the information.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Ravi-Kumar
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by