This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Navigation Button Images and Links not matching for office2007 skin

5 Answers 77 Views
Scheduler
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Raj
Top achievements
Rank 1
Raj asked on 29 Aug 2008, 06:28 PM
Hi,

I have a scheduler control whose skin is set to office2007. The problem is that the Previous - Next Images and the link for them are not matching. The area around the images is clickable but the center of the image is non clickable. Its confusing for the users to know that the arrows are clickable.

Can you please let me know if something needs to be done to fix this or is there a work around?

Thanks

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Alex Gyoshev
Telerik team
answered on 01 Sep 2008, 08:52 AM
Hi Raj,

The problem has been reported before and has been fixed for the SP1 release.

If you do not wish to upgrade, however, you can use the following CSS to fix the problem:
.RadScheduler_Office2007 .rsHeader .rsPrevDay, 
.RadScheduler_Office2007 .rsHeader .rsNextDay, 
.RadScheduler_Office2007 .rsHeader .rsToday 
    floatleft
    positionstatic

.RadScheduler_Office2007 .rsToday 
    padding: 0 4px

.RadScheduler_Office2007 .rsHeader p em 
    margin-left: 0; 

Kind regards,
Alex
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Raj
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 02 Sep 2008, 04:02 PM
Thanks...that fixed it.

But I'm not sure if you meant that it has already been fixed in SP1 or it will be fixed in the next release. Because we have the latest Q2 2008 of Telerik Controls.

Thanks
Alex Gyoshev
Telerik team
answered on 03 Sep 2008, 11:13 AM
Hello Raj,

As seen in the online demos, the SP1 of the Q2.2008 release includes the fix.

Sincerely yours,
Alex
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Raj
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Sep 2008, 11:10 PM
I downloaded the SP1,  which fixed the links on the navigation images, but it breaks the printing. On the same page I have a button/link which calls javascript:window.Print() . It used to print the scheduler properly before. But with the fix for the links-images mismatch, it now prints the scheduler header and then prints 3-4 blank pages and then starts printing the remaining part of the scheduler control.
Can you pls. let me know of a fix for this.

Thanks
-Raj
Peter
Telerik team
answered on 12 Sep 2008, 03:52 PM
Hi Raj,

We checked your account and noticed that you have not downloaded any version of RadControls from our site. Still, it seems that you have been using several telerik controls for some time now. Since it is our policy to support only registered users, could you please share how you obtained our products? Maybe you downloaded them under a different account. If so, please share it with us so we can update our records and provide you with adequate services.

As soon as I get your reply, I will evaluate your standing and will address your questions in the support ticketing system, as necessary.

All the best,
Peter
the Telerik team

Tags
Scheduler
Asked by
Raj
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Alex Gyoshev
Telerik team
Raj
Top achievements
Rank 1