This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Missing Tool Buttons and Tabs in RadEditor for Sharepoint 2010

1 Answer 71 Views
WebParts for SharePoint
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Craig Jirowetz
Top achievements
Rank 1
Craig Jirowetz asked on 08 Oct 2010, 05:40 PM

I’ve installed the RadEditor controls (Build 2010_2_929) in a Sharepoint 2010 farm I’m experiencing the following issue: Numerous standard tool buttons are missing from the docked RadEditor menu (see attached picture).

The bold button appears, but the italics and underline buttons are missing (as well as several other pieces of functionality).  In addition to the missing menu buttons, the Design, HTML and Preview tabs are missing at the bottom of the editable content region.

This occurs when I activate all three Telerik Site Features:

-Use an accessible UI in RadEditor

-Use RadEditor to edit HTML fields

-Use RadEditor to edit List Items

If I deactivate “Use an accessible UI”, I get the full undocked menu with all of the missing buttons, but the Design, HTML, and Preview tabs are still missing.

I’ve checked the ToolsFile.xml and the ListToolsFile.xml and all standard buttons are enabled.

Thanks for any help...

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stanimir
Telerik team
answered on 11 Oct 2010, 12:40 PM
Hi Craig,

In order to use the full set of tools you need to disable Use an accessible UI in RadEditor feature. In order to control the design modes you need to set the EditModes property. Review the following online help articles:
http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/sp2010-set-properties-via-config-file.html
http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/removing-html-source-option.html

Kind regards,
Stanimir
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
WebParts for SharePoint
Asked by
Craig Jirowetz
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Stanimir
Telerik team
Share this question
or