This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

media path

3 Answers 19 Views
Editor
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Troika
Top achievements
Rank 1
Troika asked on 20 Dec 2013, 10:05 AM

when I deploy the site then it don't recognize the image path but it works on localhost:

I'm using this code to define paths:

RadEditor1.ContentFilters = Telerik.Web.UI.EditorFilters.MakeUrlsAbsolute;

string[] viewImages = new string[] { "~/images/content/pagina" };

string[] uploadImages = new string[] { "~/images/content/pagina" };

string[] deleteImages = new string[] { "~/images/content/pagina" };

RadEditor1.ImageManager.ViewPaths = viewImages;

RadEditor1.ImageManager.UploadPaths = uploadImages;

RadEditor1.ImageManager.DeletePaths = deleteImages;

so the idea is when open the media manager it goes automatically to that path.... but when deploy I get an empty path field

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ianko
Telerik team
answered on 21 Dec 2013, 01:21 PM
Hello,

The problem could be related to the configured permissions of the folder. I suggest verifying that they are set correctly to full permissions for the corresponding users via the IIS manager.  

Regards,
Ianko
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Troika
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Dec 2013, 02:10 PM

ok I will check that.

then I can upload a image to there and when editor again it will show the image itself on the editor or the image url?

I would like to show the image directly on editor so please if not indicate how can I show direct the image

Ianko
Telerik team
answered on 24 Dec 2013, 10:58 AM
Hello,

I am not sure if I understand correctly your questions.

When the Image Manager is set with correct configurations, the user should be able to upload, delete and insert images in the paths and the editor's content are. These files should be available in the set folder.

If this is not the requested information, please get back to me with more information about how could I assist you further.

Regards,
Ianko
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Tags
Editor
Asked by
Troika
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ianko
Telerik team
Troika
Top achievements
Rank 1