Hello Telerik team,
I have a problem with multiple RadGrids in separate PageViews of a RadTabStrip/RadMultiPage control set
Here is the setup and the problem follows:
1. I have a RadTabStrip and a RadMultiPage connected by the MultiPageID property.
2. This Tab is part of a table that is part of a Panel that is initially not displayed (style:display: none")
3. All of this is contained is an MS Update Panel
4. There are 10 tabs.
5. On 4 of the tabs, I have a RadGrid created on the PageView for each of the 4 tabs
*** HOWEVER** Since I am doing client-side data binding, these grids do *NOT* bind when the page first loads (IsPostback = false)
6. I have implemented the OnCommand client side event for each of the Grids (However, they do not seem to fire when the page renders)
- The user selects a function and the client displays the hidden panel.
- The user selects one of the Tabs that has a grid
- The client code fires an ADO.Net data service that returns the data to the browsre
- The DataService callback cannot locate the MasterTables because they have not been rendered
Can you help me figure out why the master tables do not render on the initial page load?
HINT: If I load the page and then immediately do a full browser page refresh, the tables *WILL* render !?!?!?!?!?