Hi Telerik Team
I'm facing another problem using RadMaskedEditBox. I'm trying to disable the validation using a checkbox. If the checkbox is checked, the EditBox uses MaskType.Regex and a regex mask. If the checkbox is unchecked, it should not validate the control anymore. I'm clearing Mask property and set MaskType to None. But the control is always validating. To reproduce this behaviour you can do the following:
1. Add a RadMaskedEditBox and a RadCheckbox to your form.
2. Add ToggleStateChanged event to the RadCheckbox.
3. Use the following code:
4. Start the application
5. Check and uncheck the checkbox (now ToggleStateChanged event was fired)
6. Type some letters to the RadMaskedEditBox (e.g. "aaa")
7. Press tab
The error icon right next to the RadMaskedEditBox appears. But the MaskType is set to none and the Mask property is also empty. The documentation about this control says the following:
- None: the control acts like a text box.
Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to remember something? Or is this a bug?