It is most likely that we will be not able to implement new features in the SP1 release of RadEditor for ASP.NET, because our efforts are concentrated on fixing the reported issues.
Here is the list of the bugs that we were able to fix so far and that will be included in the upcoming SP1 release:
- enableResize property for the editor. defautl is true, when set to false the editor resizing is not rendered.
- changed the base class from Page to RadAjaxPage. This way we can use the RadAjaxManager in the editor dialogs in medium
- fixed a problem with child controls CSS not being output in Ajax requests
- fixed a problem with firefox and iframes on the same page as the editor
- file upload in file manager dialogs should now display a more readable max upload size (bytes, kb, mb) instead of just bytes
- added new properties for the imagemanager settings - EnableImageEditor (enable/disable image editor tool), ImageEditorF...
- enable close button after addcustomword
- the Editor and spell skins should now be set correctly in all cases: set from aspx, set from code, set from web.config specific, set from web.config global
- added missing localization for new dialogs
- check words before they are added to the custom dictionary. this prevents problems caused by adding bad words(e.g. containing numbers - 030E1a)
- add a space for each new line in the text
- fixes for the spell dialog
- fixed a problem when calling image editor from image manager, called from image manager caller tool
RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX Q1 2008 suite has been released on 16 April 2008 and it is to early to provide information about the planned features for the Q2 release of RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. More details on the next release will be available shortly on the following page: Roadmap
the Telerik team