This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Keno UI Professional 2017.1.223 Release issue

4 Answers 239 Views
Data Source
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Aiswarya
Top achievements
Rank 1
Aiswarya asked on 06 Apr 2017, 06:38 AM

Hi,

I am using Keno UI Professional 2017.1.223 Release scripts in my project which is already having some references which i cannot remove/modify. I am getting an error 

Object doesn't support property or method 'delayedClick'  in kendo.all.min.js

Please giude me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Nikolay
Telerik team
answered on 07 Apr 2017, 03:29 PM
Hi,

Could you please double check whether you are using old version of the Kendo UI scripts and this is the reason for having this error? If you face this problem after updating the scripts please provide a sample project or a dojo example showing the issue. In order to attach a project a support ticket should be opened.

Regards,
Nikolay
Telerik by Progress
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Aiswarya
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Apr 2017, 05:03 AM

Hi,

Re ordering the kendo references resolved the issue. Thanks for the reply.

Aiswarya
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 11 Apr 2017, 06:15 AM

Hi,

I have implemented grid using 2017.1.223 release scripts. In the grid footer i am getting a button along with page numbers which gives the currently selected page number. Is it a new feature included?

Viktor Tachev
Telerik team
answered on 12 Apr 2017, 06:21 AM
Hello,

The behavior you describe will be observed when paging is enabled for the Grid. This behavior is controlled by the pageable setting.

With that said, please submit a separate ticket for each unrelated query you may have. This will help us keep better track of the support history and provide answers faster.

Regards,
Viktor Tachev
Telerik by Progress
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Tags
Data Source
Asked by
Aiswarya
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Nikolay
Telerik team
Aiswarya
Top achievements
Rank 1