After calling the addRow, I want to have a way to get that row. Both the html jQuery object and the dataItem.
We cannot assume that the added new row is always at top or bottom. If you have ever sorted the gird, the added row may be in the middle.
The best way is having the addRow method return the jQuery object.
I have a diagram with custom shapes, and I want to position the connectors accordingly. I have not found any examples for positioning connectors, and the API reference has the very unhelpful:
connectors.position Function
The function that positions the connector.
So what are the parameters (if any) this function takes? What should it return? The Point object where I want the connector the be located (relative to the shape)?
For reference, my custom shape has the SVG path: 'M 20 0 L 190 0 L 170 60 L 0 60 z' (a rhombus), and I want the left and right connectors to be on the diagonal lines, not floating.
Hello
Iam using datasource in kendoGrid. Kendogrid has mode inline, so I can edit add and delete rows. To each method I use my own ajax calls. The problem is that If I delete row, then row is deleted from datasource and then the call to destroy function is made. Thats why I cannot prevent user from deleting this row as it may fail on server side. Is there any option to make it work to say to datasource, first wait for server response then delete row if server succeeded?
Example:
http://dojo.telerik.com/UMUSu/2
There is a way to merge tasks in a container?
For example, I have two tasks for a one resource in the same time.
Can Isee taks like this?
First, thank you Telerik for putting together a Bootstrap-like theme for Kendo UI. It really helps. I have found an inconsistency:
When nesting the numeric text box control inside of an input group, the textbox is not formatted correctly.
<div class="input-group">
<div class="input-group-addon">$</div>
<input class="form-control" style="width:100%" type="number" />
</div>
Is there a way to get a similar display from the Kendo control without the input-group?
The toolbar template here does not work when everything to be known about kendo and templates, suggest it should.
Can anyone explain why the MVVM toolbar here is an invalid template? Especially given the data-editable element below, works perfectly, suggesting everything is as it should be.
...
data-toolbar="[{ template: kendo.template($('\\#user-list-toolbar-template').html()) }]"
data-editable="{ mode: 'popup', template: kendo.template($('\\#user-edit-dialog-template').html()) }"
<script id="user-list-toolbar-template" type="text/x-kendo-template">
<a class="k-button k-button-icontext k-grid-add" href="#"><span class="k-icon k-add"></span>A</a>
<a class="k-button k-button-icontext add-ad-user" href="#"><span class="k-icon k-add"></span>B</a>
</script>
<script id="user-edit-dialog-template" type="text/kendo-ui-template">
... this one works, no issues, no need to see anymore
Hi,
I'm looking for a solution to search a node inside TreeView by input text.
My Tree Data is loadOnDemand = true.
Please let me know if anyone implement it already.
Thanks,
Ran
Is it possible to autosize the columns of a treelist such that each column is as wide as the widest entry (or the column header)? I don't want to hard-code column width values for each column as the number of columns we might use is dynamic.
I'm currently playing around with the TreeList here: http://dojo.telerik.com/epOQe
I can autosize the column by double clicking the column splitter; I'd love to be able to do that programmatically.