I need to set useNativeScrolling = true on a particular view (for Android only) and can't seem to figure it out. I assumed it would be as easy as:
if (device.platform === "iOS")
// {
console.log("ios");
app.view().useNativeScrolling = false;
}But that doesn't seem to do anything. I'm sure it's simple.
I am trying to read json data from a remote service and its not working.
my code:
var schema = { data: "data", model: {} };var warmup = new kendo.data.DataSource({ schema: schema, transport: { read: function(options) { $.ajax( { url: kendo.toString(baseUrl + wkdayID), success: function(result) { console.log(kendo.toString(baseUrl + wkdayId)); options.success(result); } }); } }, filter: { field: "IS_WARMUP", operator: "eq", value: "1" }, error: function() { console.log(arguments); } }); warmup.fetch();
however when I modify the url portion to a string and add it to the baseUrl like this:
url: kendo.toString(baseUrl + "21")it works for some reason. does anyone know whats going on? I would like to be able to set that "21" dynamically.
Hello,
Im trying to create a way to filter the set of available checkboxes in my filter menu. I have created a dropdown list which specifies the operator and a input field which allows the user to enter a value. The filtering part works however I would like to provide a way to filter the checkboxes when the user presses enter in the input field.
The keyup event on the input field seems to close the filter menu automatically. I have tried to search in the kend.ui.filtermenu.fn._keydown events but no luck there.
You can see the behaviour in: http://dojo.telerik.com/IPAgo
Is there a way I could overwrite the keyup event and prevent the filter menu from closing?
It seems like its bind to the k-textbox class because if i remove the class from the textbox it's working as intended.
Thanks in advance!
I am using TypeScript 1.6 and the compiler is complaining that TreeListOptions.columns.editor cannot be set because the TreeListOptions is not expecting the 'editor' property. When I check the kendo.all.d.ts file, this is what I see:
interface TreeListOptions {
name?: string;
autoBind?: boolean;
columns?: TreeListColumn[];
...
}
...
interface TreeListColumn {
attributes?: any;
command?: TreeListColumnCommandItem[];
encoded?: boolean;
expandable?: boolean;
field?: string;
filterable?: TreeListColumnFilterable;
footerTemplate?: any;
format?: string;
headerAttributes?: any;
headerTemplate?: any;
minScreenWidth?: number;
sortable?: TreeListColumnSortable;
template?: any;
title?: string;
width?: any;
hidden?: boolean;
menu?: boolean;
locked?: boolean;
lockable?: boolean;
}
I am using version 2015.2.805, but I verified that this problem exists in the latest version 2015.3.1111 as well.
Michelle
I don't want to hide my submit button when my upload fails, im aware there is a retry button, but as my submit button has internacionalization text logic, it will much easy if the submit button just don't disapear.
I already know how to hide the retry button, i just need to keep the submit button there. In addition i will have to make the submit disapear on success.
Very tnks.
Alec Ventura.
Hello,
I used the following snippet:
http://dojo.telerik.com/AnEqA/2
Jun 2015 and Okt 2015 are ok fine because they don't contain stacked values. But I would expect Aug 2015 to display 50 € für Sales and 50 € for Rent.
How can I archive this? I tried to group the datasource but that didn't work out.
Regards
Hello ,
I`m trying to create a simple contact form with Kendo validation. Everything works fine ,but if i want to use Kendo default styles , controls have unexpected behavior. You can see demo here: http://dojo.telerik.com/OHiDo/2 , can`t click on chechbox when it has class : k-checkbox and label has class : k-checkbox-label
If remove these styles , everything works fine .. Can you help me with these issue ? I want to use Kendo styles with Kendo validation.
Thanks.
Regards,
Harry.
We lost a lot of time trying to use the notification widget by following that code sample:
http://docs.telerik.com/kendo-ui/api/javascript/ui/notification#methods-show
But it's not working.
That configuration:
{templates: { myAlert: "<div>System alert: #= myMessage #</div>"}}
should be:
{templates: [
{ type: "myAlert", template: "<div>System alert: #= myMessage #</div>"}
]}

Function Title(), ClientTemplate() and encode(false) don't work when I bind dynamic columns in a hierarchy grid.
Some columns contains html like <br/>. I tried Encode(false), but it doesn't work.
View:
@(
Html.Kendo().Grid<dynamic>().Name("Grid")
.DataSource(ds => ds.Ajax()
.Model(m =>
{
foreach (System.Data.DataColumn column in Model.AssessmentData.Columns)
{
m.Field(column.ColumnName, column.DataType);
}
})
.Read(r => r.Action("GetStudentResult", "StudentDetail",
new { studentID = "#=StudentID#", headerID = "#=HeaderID#" }))
)
.Name("grid_#=HeaderID#")
.Columns(columns =>
{
foreach (System.Data.DataColumn column in Model.AssessmentData.Columns)
{
var c = columns.Bound(column.ColumnName);
c.Title(column.ColumnName + "_test");
c.ClientTemplate("<div class='test'>#:" + column.ColumnName + "#</div>");
}
})
.Sortable()
.ToClientTemplate()
)
Controller:
public ActionResult GetStudentResult([DataSourceRequest] DataSourceRequest request,
int studentID, int headerID)
{
DataTable dt = this.core.GetAssessResult(studentID, headerID,
this._loginInfo.SchoolID);
string test = JsonConvert.SerializeObject(dt.ToDataSourceResult(request));
return Content(test, "application/json");
}