This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Kendo UI Mobile

1 Answer 29 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
harshavardhan
Top achievements
Rank 1
harshavardhan asked on 25 Jun 2014, 11:50 AM
Hi

I am using Kendo mobile ui app builder  visual studio extension.
I am developing a Hybrid mobile application which targets all the mobile platforms  and tablets

When I installed the Trial version of the Visual studio extension when i create a  sample try to publish the app i can see android , Phone and Windows phone.However i cant see how to publish for blackberry and tablets? I have attached a screenshot , what i see when click on publish in visual studio.

Can you please help on this.

Thanks and Regards
Harshavardhan reddy

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Iva Koevska
Telerik team
answered on 26 Jun 2014, 10:59 AM
Hello harshavardhan,

Thank you for choosing AppBuilder.

AppBuilder does not support development and publishing for BlackBerry OS at this point. You can develop for iOS, Android, or Windows Phone 8 phones or tablets.

The Publish wizard lets you choose between a selection of distribution platforms and not device types. If you want to create an app that is constrained to tablet use only, you need to set the proper device family restrictions and hardware and software permissions in the Project Properties. You might also need to configure your application record in the application store to indicate that the app is supported on tablets only.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Iva Koevska
Telerik

Share what you think about AppBuilder and Telerik Platform with us in our feedback portal, so we can become even better!

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
harshavardhan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Iva Koevska
Telerik team
Share this question
or