This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Javascript Errors

1 Answer 76 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Nataraj Vedula
Top achievements
Rank 1
Nataraj Vedula asked on 21 Aug 2008, 02:59 PM
Hi,

Our web appliation is using RAD controls. We are facing some java script errors. The errors are similar to the errors discussed in below forum(http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/thread/b311D-bkdtde.aspx).

Our project scenario:
We have asp script manager in our master page. We have only reporting page and one error page. report page controls are ajaxified using Rad ajax manager.

When user draws report, if any error comes he will be redirected to error page. Again he needs to use the "back" button of the browser.
After that if user clicks on any of the tab controls(controls in report page) then it is halting the application with the specified error."sys.invalidoperationexception: type telerik.web.ui.orientation has already been registered" and also another error is :Sys.ScriptLoadFailedException:The script 'Telerik.web.ui.webresource.axd?_TSM_Hiddenfield_=....' failed to load.Check for inaccessible path'.
I did not type the second script error as is it very big. If my issue resolution depends on that then i am ready to type that also. I am using Telerik q2 release controls.

Can you please tell me whether the the script errors that user raised in the above forum are solved or not? Any suggestions how to avoid these script errors. It is halting the application to work.

Thanks in Advance.

regards,

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Daniel
Telerik team
answered on 25 Aug 2008, 01:44 PM
Hello Nataraj,

I would like to kindly ask you to isolate this issue in simple runnable website and send it to us via regular support ticket in order to examine and debug it locally.

Unfortunately Hrushikesh Mokashi have not sent us a project and thus we are still unable to provide a definite answer concerning the errors you experienced.

Kind Regards,
Daniel
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Nataraj Vedula
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Daniel
Telerik team
Share this question
or