Issue with grouping using Office2010Black theme with 2015.3.930.45

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Chris
    Chris avatar
    5 posts

Posted 14 Oct 2015 Link to this post

Since upgrading to 2015.3.930.45 I have a problem with the Office2010Black theme.  When grouping by a column the text in the footer is invisible. It appears that the background has changed from earlier versions.  If I switch to another theme the text appears.  I've only tested this in IE 9 and Edge.  

Thanks for any help you can provide.

2. Pavlina
    Admin
    Pavlina avatar
    6187 posts

Posted 14 Oct 2015 Link to this post

Hi,

Indeed this problem persists in the latest version and our developers will do their best to fix it as soon as possible. Please excuse us for the inconvenience caused. 

Regards,
    Pavlina
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. Chris
    Chris avatar
    5 posts

Posted 15 Oct 2015 in reply to Pavlina Link to this post

Thank you for the response.  Is there a workaround, other than changing themes or reverting to earlier version, that I can employ?  Most of my RadGrids allow for grouping but there are several that group by default.  I'd like to do something for those.  Thanks again.
  4. Pavlina
    Admin
    Pavlina avatar
    6187 posts

Posted 16 Oct 2015 Link to this post

Hi,

This bug is already fixed and the fix will be included in the upcoming Q3 2015 SP1 release scheduled for the beginning of November. Meanwhile you can download the latest internal build where the bug is fixed.

Regards,
    Pavlina
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items