I have used Telerik scheduler. Following is the code that I am using to update the delete status of the appointment
protected void rsAppointments_OnAppointmentDelete(object sender, AppointmentDeleteEventArgs e)
Appointment appToEdit = rsAppointments.PrepareToEdit(e.Appointment, rsAppointments.EditingRecurringSeries);
appToEdit.Attributes["IsDeleted"] = "1";
ScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript(Page, GetType(), "alert", "alert('Appointment deleted successfully');", true);
ViewState["Deleted"] = "1";
catch (Exception ex)
string ErrorMessage = ex.Message;
SysLog.LogException(ex, MessageTypeEnum.DatabaseException, MessageSeverityEnum.Error);
Actually before updating the website with the developer version this code was working fine for both recurring and non-recurring appointments. But after deploying the developer version, When I tried to delete the a nonreccurring appointment this works fine and when i tried to delete an occuerrence the update appointment event is fired directly. Control does not hit this code while deleting the occurence. Hence it just update the master appointment by adding the exception in the reccurrencerule but it doesn't insert this occurrence as new appointment. I was doing the final testing for the project. Everything was working fine with the trial version n now getting this strange behavior after adding the developer version. While deleting nonreccuring appointments or series it hits the AppointmentDelete event first but while deleting the occurrnece it is hitting to the AppointmentUpdate event directly.
Please provide your guidance as soon as possible.. Its urgent.