So you have a couple of grid. The first one contains the query options and the second the result from the query. Each query option is a row in the first grid.
What you need to do is:
1. Keep all the items in the first grid in edit mode as described below:
2. Set the first grid's EditMode to InPlace.
3. Expose an UpdateAll button in the grid and perform batch updates through it as shown below:
4. Intecept the ItemCommand event of the first grid and check for the UpdateAll command.
5. If this is the command being thrown, call the second's grid Rebind() method.
6. The second grid should be databound through the NeedDataSource event wherein the necessary calculations, made on the basis of the first grid's update data source and the second grid's business logic, should be performed.
Hope it helps.
All the best,
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed