I have 2 scenarios.
1. Open Sitecore Content Editor in "Internet Explorer".
2. Navigate to an item with an empty rich text field and click on 'Show Editor'.
3. Select Html view, select All and delete the contents.
4. Select Design view.
5. Press 'Enter' only once.
6. Go back to Html view.
7. The html markup produced is as below:
8. Repeat the above steps in Chrome.
9. The html markup produced is as below:
1. Paste the following markup in a Rich Text Editor's Html view:
2. Go back to design view.
3. In "Internet Explorer" the above 'div's can be selected, dragged and dropped.
4. In Chrome they are not selectable.
Why does the editor behaves differently in IE and Chrome? Can this be fixed?