I am working on an asp.net project using telerik tools version '2011.2.712.40'. I have customized the Image manager control. I am able to upload files into the blob as well as to store reference into the sql table. But, I am not able to delete a file from the Image Manager control. An error message 'The selected file could not be deleted because the application did not have enough permissions. Please contact the administrator'
appears when I am trying to delete a file. In the telerik site, I found the flow of the delete functionality is like,
1. GetPath - Gets the parent folder for the deleted item
2. ResolveDirectory - Checks permissions
3. DeleteFile - Deletes the item
4. ResolveRootDirectoryAsTree - Updates the parent tree node
5. ResolveDirectory - Updates the parent tree node ResolveRootDirectoryAsTree - Updates the RadGrid
6. ResolveDirectory - Updates the RadGrid
But, Break point is not coming to the 'DeleteFile' method. Please help me.