If you have a particular problem under IE6, please provide more details and we will examine it and we will do our best to help.
2) I examined your code and I found some invalid settings. That is why I prepared for you the following notes:
- when you have a RadSplitter with only one RadPane, do not set sizes to this RadPane - it will automatically become 100% of the splitter. If you set different size you might end up with invalid calculations because the correct behavior is that all the RadPanes sum size is exactly the size of the splitter, either in pixel or percentages. If you set correct sizes explicitly to the RadPane, there will not be invalid calculations, but additional calculations for the pane are performed and you slow the performance in this manner without any benefit.
- the content in the pane in the outermost splitter has more than 600px height - it is 340 + 340 + 80 + 1 grid - please determine what is the exact size and set it to the outermost splitter. Otherwise, the content will exceed and scrollbars should show but due to forbidding the scrollling, part of the bottom will be cut off.
- the area above the grid in mention is actually a page view with 340px height - to confirm this I put background color to it. If you do not want the page view there or you want the grid in the page view, modify your layout accordingly.
- you have set invalid settings to the tabstrip and page view - you have set selected to all the page views and tabs and this causes unexpected behavior. All you should do is to set one initial tab and its pageview to be selected. Otherwise you get unexpected behavior due to the time of load of each settings and in this particular case you have the tab with index 0 initially selected but the pageview with index 1 shown and this behavior changes after first selection change.
- when you have a splitter nested in a RadPane but not directly in the pane, you should set ResizeWithParentPane to false because otherwise the splitter will aim top become 100% of the parent pane and in this case it should be 100% of the direct parent which is not the pane.
I hope that my reply is helpful and for your convenience I modified your layout accordingly and attached it to the page. I also strongly recommend to examine the RadSplitter demos below:
to get a better understanding on how the control should be configured.
All the best,
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items