This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

I have the same issue for Chrome 47.0.2526.73m

6 Answers 84 Views
AsyncUpload
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Yi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yi asked on 04 Dec 2015, 05:01 PM

AsyncUpload, the progress just shows as it taking forever to upload and never ends. after update to newest Chrome.

here is error showing in attachment

6 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Yi
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 07 Dec 2015, 03:33 PM

hey,

I am still having trouble for this even just simply copy code from your site.

with UI version is

<%@ Register Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI, Version=2014.1.403.40, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=121fae78165ba3d4"
    Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" TagPrefix="telerik" %>

<telerik:RadScriptManager runat="server" ID="RadScriptManager1" />
       <telerik:RadAsyncUpload runat="server" ID="RadAsyncUpload1" MultipleFileSelection="Automatic" EnableInlineProgress="false" />
        <telerik:RadProgressManager runat="server" ID="RadProgressManager1" />
        <telerik:RadProgressArea runat="server" ID="RadProgressArea1" />

Nencho
Telerik team
answered on 08 Dec 2015, 12:04 PM
Hello Yi,

I have performed some local tests, using the specified version of our controls that you are using - 2014.1.403.40 under the 47.0.2526.73m version of Chrome browser, but I am afraid that I was unable to replicate the problem. Below is a video, demonstrating the behavior at my end:

http://screencast.com/t/GeZJ1eC4q

In addition, in the attachment you can find a simple website that was used for the testing purposes. Could you please give it a try at your end and let us know if the issue still persist. If not, please let us know how it differs from your implementation.

Also, could you test the behavior with our online demos and verify if the problem still persist:

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/asyncupload/examples/overview/defaultcs.aspx

Regards,
Nencho
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Yi
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Dec 2015, 02:37 PM

thanks for your testing.  it is working fine for local testing environment and even if you access it on server.

but if using client computer to access it in intranet, it will be issue if without login in again.

after i google, I found these links and got an ideas that is chrome breake authentication. so I go IIS server to change Authentication Providers. only keep NTLM. then it is working fine.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/3v6suu/chrome_47_breaks_ntlm_authentication_squid/

https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=544255#c41 

Nencho
Telerik team
answered on 10 Dec 2015, 12:28 PM
Hello Yi,

Thank you very much for sharing your solution with the community. I hope that this suggestion would help other users, which also encountered this problem with the new release of Chrome. It would be nice if they could also share if it was helpful in theirs scenarios.

Thank you again!

Regards,
Nencho
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 15 Dec 2015, 09:55 PM

Still having the exact issue with chrome Version 47.0.2526.106 m.  It works if you force the windows authentication providers to NTLM.  I however cannot due to the nature of the site services.  IE, Firefox, and safari all work.

Nencho
Telerik team
answered on 18 Dec 2015, 09:23 AM
Hello Chris,

I am afraid that the problem is caused by the new release of the Chrome browser and the above suggestion is a temporal solution. Hopefully, the problematic behavior will be fixed in the upcoming version of the browser.

Regards,
Nencho
Telerik
Tags
AsyncUpload
Asked by
Yi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Yi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Nencho
Telerik team