I have a problem with adding pl-PL Dictionary - downloaded from comunity supplied Dictionaries provided on this forum - here. The version of RadEditor I am using is : 188.8.131.52. I have added in the ToolsFile.xml located in :
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\wpresources\RadEditorSharePoint\184.108.40.206__1f131a624888eeed\Resources
the following code:
I have also added pl-PL dictionary to :
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\wpresources\RadEditorSharePoint\220.127.116.11__1f131a624888eeed\Resources\App_Data\RadSpell
In my web.config file I have added:
in httpHandlers section.