This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

i am experiencing the below error while using the RadAsyncUpload control, my environment is windows 2008, IIS7

1 Answer 19 Views
AsyncUpload
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Suresh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Suresh asked on 10 May 2013, 03:16 PM
Hi,
i am experiencing the below error while using the RadAsyncUpload control, my environment is windows 2008, IIS7
in my web.config file
<httpRuntime executionTimeout="3600" maxRequestLength="504800" >
for iis7
<system.webServer>
<security >
<requestFiltering>
<requestLimits maxAllowedContentLength="1024000000" />
</requestFiltering>
</security>
</system.webServer>
but if i try to upload the files with 50MB or more i am getting the below javascript error, and my file is marked with red color

Error

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.2; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)

Timestamp: Fri, 10 May 2013 13:06:43 UTC

Line: 248

Char: 8

Code: 0

URI: http://servername/abc/ScriptResource.axd?d=yfWEbJ7bo0GU6EScXNiH-FEG9o6YNZDA6BjeBM9NY0vKh5Mvw3x6SsKkciYcJCR5LRpKHsKisXKtheYpXB-x_Ane6tBJ5bjktNvajConjX4Yk3ozYwTTeE_G6PG5oDlL-eqIahsmLO7nyHnMPgwb9slf_kw1&t=7996caae

server error log

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Telerik.Web.UI.AsyncUploadHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at Telerik.Web.UI.HandlerRouter.ProcessHandler(String handlerKey, HttpContext context)
at Telerik.Web.UI.HandlerRouter.ProcessHandler(HttpContext context)
at Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

can you please let me know why i am experiencing the above issue.
thanks,
Burepalli V S Rao.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Hristo Valyavicharski
Telerik team
answered on 15 May 2013, 02:18 PM
Hello,

The provided exception is not sufficient, in order to determine what might caused the problem. Are you able to upload small files? Do you have custom handler? If possible open new support ticket and attach sample that reproduces this error. This will allow us to debug your code and determine what causes this strange behavior.

Regards,
Hristo Valyavicharski
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
AsyncUpload
Asked by
Suresh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Hristo Valyavicharski
Telerik team
Share this question
or