This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

htmlfile: Unspecified error.

4 Answers 78 Views
Window
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Jon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Jon asked on 14 Sep 2010, 03:59 PM
Hi..
When I open my WIndow I'm getting the following error... in the Telerik.UI DLL.... Any ideas?   Help.. thanks

}}

return b;

},getLocation:

function(t){if(t===document.documentElement){return new Sys.UI.Point(0,0);

}

if(Sys.Browser.agent==Sys.Browser.InternetExplorer){if(t.window===t||t.nodeType===9||!t.getClientRects||!t.getBoundingClientRect){return new Sys.UI.Point(0,0);

}

var B=t.getClientRects();

if

(!B||!B.length){return new Sys.UI.Point(0,0);

}

var j=B[0];

var

C=0;

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Jon
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 Sep 2010, 04:03 PM
It's caused by this

this.winFILTERS.OffsetElementID = this.btnSHOWFILTER.ClientID;

Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
answered on 17 Sep 2010, 01:38 PM
Hello Jon,

The only thing I can think of is that you have used the syntax with code blocks in the markup to set the OffsetElementID and you are using a RadWindow with ContentTemplate. If so, the problem should be solved in the manner you have shown in the code-behind.

If this is not the case or you need further assistance, please provide some fully runnable code which reproduces the problem and we will do our best to help.

Regards,
Svetlina
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
kavitha
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 22 Feb 2011, 10:54 AM
I am getting the same error "htmlfile: Unspecified error" in the dll of the Telerik.
The error comes in the line "var f=document.activeElement".
Does anybody knows the solution to avoid this error?
Thank you
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
answered on 22 Feb 2011, 11:10 AM
Hi Jon,

I am afraid that we cannot provide a solution without examining the case - please prepare a very simple demo which is fully runnable and share its source code here. Once we are able to debug the setup, we will do our bets to help.

Greetings,
Svetlina
the Telerik team
Registration for Q1 2011 What’s New Webinar Week is now open. Mark your calendar for the week starting March 21st and book your seat for a walk through all the exciting stuff we ship with the new release!
Tags
Window
Asked by
Jon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Jon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team