This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

How to store appointments dynamically to sql 2008 database using LINQ??

1 Answer 72 Views
ScheduleView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Kaustubh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kaustubh asked on 17 Mar 2012, 12:09 PM
How to store appointments dynamically to sql 2008 database using LINQ??

Hiii i search the issue i mention in heading on entire Telerik website still i m not getting solution..actully i want to create customs appointment then want to add it on RadScheduler Or RadSchedulerView then store that appointments in database..after that retrive that appointments when application again loades..every thing want to do it using LINQ..Plzz don't suggest me to reffer this link
http://www.telerik.com/support/kb/wpf/scheduler/linq-to-sql-provider-for-radscheduler.aspx 
it doesn't help me at all..plzz give some other solution or give some simple example...
Note that i want to add appointments from sutome field like combobox of Patient ID,textbox of Patient name..combobox is also bing to database so that i get patient ID from Database..then select it and add it on scheduler.

If there is no solution to my issue atleast tell me how keep track of appointments without using any database..so even if i close my app and again run then scheduler retrive my previous appointments. 

Plzz give me replay dear friends..even i don't get reply for my previous thread.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Yana
Telerik team
answered on 22 Mar 2012, 01:20 PM
Hi Kaustubh,

We do not have such an example at hand. You can check here for more details about data binding support of RadScheduleView.

Regards,
Yana
the Telerik team
Sharpen your .NET Ninja skills! Attend Q1 webinar week and get a chance to win a license! Book your seat now >>
Tags
ScheduleView
Asked by
Kaustubh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Yana
Telerik team
Share this question
or