When we started developing FormDecorator, one of the things we had in mind was the smooth decoration when page loads. To ensure this, we took all input controls' original dimensions, padding, margin, font size, line-height, height, etc and hardcoded them in the base CSS of the control. We wanted to reduce the jumping of the page prior to decoration, this is why our skins do not support setting of height.
However, the easiest way to create higher buttons is to register an external skin for form decorator, along with its base css file (FormDecorator.css), create images of your own for the respective sprites and change the values you need to be bigger in FormDecorator.css.
If you decide to so this step:
1. Set EnableEmbeddedBaseStylesheet="false" in the server declaration of FormDecorator;
2. Set EnableEmbeddedSkins="false" in the server declaration of FormDecorator;
3. Set Skin="SkinName" in the server declaration of FormDecorator;
4. Register FormDecorator.css in the head section of your webpage, and immediately after it, the CSS file for your custom skin, for example - FormDecorator.MyCustomSkin.css.
5. You may modify an existing skin. They are stored in RadControlsInstallationFolder/Skins/
the Telerik team
Check out Telerik Trainer
, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.